Here at Relational Coaching we are committed to the very highest of professional and ethical standards. We also respect you as a person of worth and dignity.
- We will not sell or give away any contact details you provide us with.
- We will use your details only to respond to your comments or requests, or to tell you about Relational Coaching matters.
- We unreservedly respect your right to opt-out.
- We update our database regularly, ensuring any opt-out requests are honoured efficiently.
We will not disclose any information about you or your situation without your permission. . . however, we are legally and ethically bound to disclose or notify –
- if you tell us about, or we suspect, cases of child abuse.
- if you tell us of intentions to harm yourself or others.
In cases where your coaching is being paid for by someone else (like an employer or your parents) we will consult with you prior to giving your sponsor a progress report (if it is required).
Professional coaches often have a supervisor with whom they consult on some cases. In those circumstances personal identifying information is not disclosed and all other details are held in strictest confidence by the supervisor.
Relational Coaching is Sensitive!
PS. Jokes & stories you send to this website are dealt with anonymously, but they are meant to be shared, right!?!